- Lagasca, 88 – 3er piso, (LLORENTE y CUENCA), 28001 MADRID
- Tel.: +34 666482198; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.porunairelimpio.org
- President: Jose Arceluz
- Vice-president: Arancha Garcia Hermo
- Director: Don Jaime Gil-Robles
- International Liaison: Don Jaime Gil-Robles
The PxAL is a private, non-governmental association and was founded in 2018.
The PxAL provides the place for meetings and exchange, dialogue and proposals between
industrialists, doctors, territorial developers and political representatives.
Its aim is to promote Clean Air Plan at local level providing tools and best practice examples. The PxAL signed in September 2018 a global agreement with the Spanish City Federation for promoting Clean Air Plan ad local level: guides and trainings.
- Yolanda Benito, Head of the Department of Environment at CIEMAT.
- Julio Díaz is the Head of Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistic of National School of Health depending of the Heal Institute Carlos III.
- Yolanda Benito is the Head of the Department of Environment of CIEMAT
- Cristina Monge is Director of the Conversations area of ECODES (Ecology and Development Foundation) and Associate Professor of Sociology at the University of Zaragoza.
- Isabel Urrutia, PhD Pneumologist, representing the Spanish Society of Pneumology and Thoracic Surgery (SEPAR) which is the Scientific Society that represents respiratory health professionals in Spain.
- Juan Rubio del Val, Urban Architect, chairman of the City Observatory 3R.
- Jesus de la Rosa, PhD of Petrology and Geochemistry, CIQSO, Universidad de Huelva